Procrastination is a major obstacle that many of my clients give as the reason for not accomplishing their goals. It’s just easier to leave things undone, especially when there is so much calling for our attention as women. And yet, many also report that procrastination has created frustration and a sense of unfulfillment in their lives.
Change has the potential to move you on to better things or flatten you like a steamroller.BOB GASS
The choice is yours.
I came across the quote above the other day and it reminded me of the fact that change is a constant companion whether we like it or not.
Wishing you all the best of the festive season!
Welcome to December!
This month is the perfect time to reflect on the past year and set intentions for the new one. Let’s use the next 31 days to connect with ourselves and our goals.
Have you locked yourself in a prison of perfectionism and thrown away the key?
Perfectionism can be debilitating…
- It keeps us stuck because we don’t want to risk failure;
- It helps us hide behind excuses instead of getting tasks done;
- It steals opportunities and possibilities because we wait for everything to be perfect before we make a move;
- It puts unnecessary pressure on us because we ‘overthink’ everything.
- It’s exhausting and causes delay!